Evolumedia Group is a leading publishing company and event producer that provides strategic information on the latest innovations in the media industry. Evolumedia offers its expertise through:
- The publication of various market intelligence reports and white papers
- The distribution of an international newsletter
- An exclusive directory of content platforms around the world
- Consulting services for media companies and industry organizations
- The organization of events and conferences (4 conferences in the past 18 months)
- Social communities & media content
- Second screen for TV – The new interactivity
- Montreal Web Video – 2011 Edition
Established in 2006, Productions NetMedia.Com Com creates video content produced specifically for the web. The company has produced video clips for major Canadian Web portals such as MSN, Sympatico and Canoe, and for private portals such as Protégez-vous.ca and LesAffaires.Com.
In 2010, the company expanded its activities to manage and moderate social media communities for such brands as AOL Canada and Sympatico.
The advisory board that was created to support this event is composed of high-profile Canadian media professionals and is responsible for the broad guidelines of the event:
— Director, Digital Services
RDS (French Canadian sports network)
Quebec Film and Television Council
— Digital Consultant & Producer
(Corus, Radio-Canada and Bell)
— Cirque du Soleil Media
(former executive at EA and Zone3)
The editorial board, composed of active media professionals, is in charge of the program and the covered topics:
Director Strategy and Marketing content
Plan B Developpement
Producer and Associate
Director of Industry and Market trends
Canada Media Fund
Team / Contacts
Head of Content and Programming – Pitch Hall & Pitch Event
International delegations coordinator
Social media manager
Become a volunteer
Want to be part of our volunteer team?
To ensure the success of the 1st edition of Coming to your screens, held in Montreal from April 30th to May 2nd, 2014, we need dedicated volunteers who’d like to be part of this exciting event! Be sure to contact us if you’re interested in becoming a Coming to your screens volunteer and rubbing elbows with leading media professionals!
- 18 years old or over
- Bilingual (English-French)
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Good listening and communication skills
- Relevant experience in customer service, event coordination, etc.
- During the late afternoon and evening of April 30th
- During the full day and early evening of May 1st
- During the morning and early afternoon of May 2nd
- For an information meeting, to be held a few days before the event
Main duties (depending on the profile):
- Pre-conference preparation
- Logistical support, site set-up and maintenance
- Reception at the registration and information table, customer service
- Technical and audiovisual support
Candidates available for the entire 3 days of the event will be given priority.
We invite interested parties to email their CV and cover letter to Kim-Yasmin Jean-Louis, production coordinator, indicating, “Volunteer application” in the subject line. Please state your qualifications (photography skills, audio-visual skills, customer service experience, etc.) and your availabilities in your cover letter. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Kim-Yasmin Jean-Louis, production coordinator